Macquarie Builders is a fast growing, well respected construction company that is involved in a full range of commercial and residential construction work within the greater Hobart area. It is the policy of Macquarie Builders to provide a service that exceeds our client’s expectations. We do this by attracting the best qualified employees and seeking out and using reputable, high quality sub-contractors and products.
To ensure that these objectives are met, Macquarie Builders has adopted a quality management system that complies with the International Standard ISO 9001: 2008. This Quality System will provide clients with the assurance that the projects completed by Macquarie Builders will be of a consistently high standard. The Management of Macquarie Builders is totally committed to the implementation and maintenance of this quality management system and, in turn, expects every employee to contribute and support it. All employees of the company are aware of these quality objectives and strive to meet them. The Quality Management System and Quality Policy will be continually reviewed and changed as part of Macquarie Builders’ commitment to develop and continually improve the processes and procedures of our business. This will be evidenced by reviewing the quality objectives in line with the Macquarie Builders’ Business Plan and strategic future of the company.
- Complete building projects to exceed the clients expectations
- Produce a defect free product first time
- Use the best quality products from reputable suppliers
- Use the best qualified and resourced sub-contractors
- Provide a workplace that will attract quality people
- Create and maintain a safe working environment for all staff, sub – contractors and visitors
- Meet standards and legislative requirements to enable Macquarie Builders to compete on larger state government projects.