Macquarie Builders is a well respected construction company that is involved in a full range of commercial and residential construction work within the greater Hobart area.
It is the policy of Macquarie Builders to provide a service that exceeds our client’s expectations. We do this by attracting the best qualified employees and seeking out and using reputable, high quality sub-contractors and products.
OUR MAIN OBJECTIVES ARE TO:
- Complete building projects that exceed the client’s expectations;
- Produce a defect free product first time
- Use the best quality products from reputable suppliers;
- Use the best qualified and resourced sub-contractors;
- Provide a workplace that will attract quality people;
- Create and maintain a safe working environment for all staff, subcontractors and visitors
- Meet standards and legislative requirements to enable Macquarie Builders to compete on larger state government projects
To ensure that these objectives are met, Macquarie Builders has adopted a quality management system that complies with the International Standard ISO 9001: 2008. This Quality System will provide clients with the assurance that the projects completed by Macquarie Builders will be of a consistently high standard.
The Management of Macquarie Builders is totally committed to the implementation and maintenance of this quality management system and, in turn, expects every employee to contribute and support it. All employees of the company are aware of these quality objectives and strive to meet them.
The Quality Management System and Quality Policy will be continually reviewed and changed as part of Macquarie Builders’ commitment to develop and continually improve the processes and procedures of our business. This will be evidenced by reviewing the quality objectives in line with the Macquarie Builders’ Business Plan and strategic future of the company.
- We recognise that consistently high quality in both product and service will ensure client satisfaction, referrals, repeat business and continued business growth.
- We recognise that quality is important to our clients so we ensure their requirements are communicated to all employees and subcontractors and are suitably fulfilled. We provide client satisfaction through quality management processes, efficient project co-ordination and quality service workmanship and products