Macquarie Builders has fast become one of Tasmania’s leading construction companies which aspires to ‘Lead the Way’ in all forms of quality commercial construction and project management.
Macquarie Builders is strategically located in the Hobart Central Business District. Our core areas of business are commercial construction, multi-unit development, property development and project management. The company is currently turning over in excess of $21 million annually and has 37 employees including some of Hobart’s best Quantity Surveyors, Construction Managers, Project Managers and Site Foremen along with professional office and site personnel. Macquarie Builders has developed and documented industry leading quality and safety management systems which are certified to ISO 9001 and AS 4801 certification respectively. In line with our value of environmental sensitivity, we are also developing an ISO14001 environmental management system.
Macquarie Builders has a stable employee and financial structure as well as extensive experience in all forms of construction making the company an attractive choice for clients. We are able to carry out large projects with professionalism, on time and on budget.
To intelligently and passionately pursue excellence.
To meet and exceed the exacting needs of our customers. Through teamwork, innovation and hard work, we strive to deliver quality outcomes on time, every time.
- Excellent customer focus
- Quality workmanship
- Safety and well-being
- Environmental sensitivity and respect
- Passionate about what we do
- Deliver on our promises
- Commit to our growth and improvement
- Work respectfully with our resources and environment
- Diligently pursue our Vision
- Encourage teamwork and growth
- Lead the way forward for our peers
- Develop lasting relationships with our customers and stakeholders
- Create a point of difference that distinguishes us from our peers
- Strengthen our reputation with our long term relationships and new customers through value and excellence
- Maintain sound financial management to facilitate growth and stability