Health, Safety and the Environment
Investing in our future Macquarie Builders are firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely. All possible measures are taken to remove risks to the health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors, authorised visitors and anyone else who may be affected by our operations. We seek the co-operation and suggestions from employees, customers and visitors to assist in realizing our health and safety objective to create a safe working environment with a zero accident rate.
Macquarie Builders is a progressive company committed to providing:
- A safe working environment
- Safe systems of work
- Facilities for the welfare of employees
- Information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure that each employee is safe from injury and risks to health
- A commitment to consult and co-operate with employees in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace
- A commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management
Macquarie Builders has policies and procedures that are sensitive to environmental issues. Through the use and management of our resources we strive to reduce our carbon footprint and effect positive climate change outcomes.